Fenugreek can help in curing diabetes and other disorders.
Arabic Medicine: Unique Properties of Fenugreek
Arabic or Islamic system of medicine has contributed a lot for human health and well being. The properties of fenugreek as described in the Arabic medicinal literature are given below. In India, fenugreek is used in almost every curry recipe.
Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum): Fenugreek is called Hilbeh in Arabic.
- Fenugreek is considered to be the best medicine for diabetes.
- Diabetes can be cured in few days when fenugreek, neem leaf and Jambul seeds are powdered and consumed twice a day.
- Five grams of fenugreek boiled in milk can help lactating mothers to secrete a good quantity of breast milk.
- Wounds in the pubic area can be cured by applying a paste of fenugreek.
- Intake of fenugreek boiled in water can say bye to Chest phlegm.
- Consumption of sun dried fenugreek along with honey can be a good remedy for urinary problems and coughs.
- Fenugreek can be a treatment for excess bleeding during menstrual cycles.
Chewing fenugreek soaked in water everyday can cure diabetes and many other disorders and keep the life healthy.
© 2010 Dr.P.Elayaraja